Allentown Medical Marijuana Certification
Register as a patient on the state website. If you have a problem linking your ID, please call the help desk at 888-733-5595. They are available 7 days a week from 7 AM to 9 PM.
Complete our HIPAA compliant intake form. This includes a self assessment, mental and physical health history, and uploading your photo ID and available medical records.
Pay the certification fee. Please submit your payment by using one of the buttons below. Then schedule your appointment. Virtual visits will receive a text with a link to join.
Dr. Sara Majeed and Dr. Hussein Bharwani are board-certified family physicians with a passion to help patients get access to medical marijuana. During your visit we will discuss your medical conditions in detail; go over how the medication may help; and answer questions. We will also go over strain and product recommendations, tips and tricks, including how to get discounts.
I have one of the conditions... what is the next step?
- Register on the state website.
Register as a medical marijuana patient on the state’s website.
- Complete our online intake form.
Complete our HIPAA compliant intake form. This includes a self assessment, mental and physical health history, uploading a photo ID and available medical records.
- Schedule an appointment.
Schedule an appointment as soon as possible using our live schedule.
- Login to the state website.
After your appointment, pay the $50 card fee. If you have Medicaid, the card fee is $25. The card should arrive in 1 to 3 weeks!!
- Go to the dispensary!
All dispensaries have a pharmacist to help you pick your medication if needed. Please do not hesitate to ask.
- Return to Majeed Health in 1 year and renew your certification for $100!
What documents do I need for my appointment?
- Valid Pennsylvania ID.
- Proof of qualifying condition. Examples include:
- A recent after visit summary that lists the qualifying condition.
- A letter from your primary care provider that states the qualifying condition you have.
- Imaging reports.
- Portal print outs.
- Anxiety self-assessment like the GAD-7. This can be completed using our online intake form.
- Please specify on the intake form if you would like us to review your records at St. Luke’s or Lehigh Valley.
- If you are unable to complete the online intake form, email your photo ID and proof of qualifying condition to email@example.com.
We know you have a choice when you certify, and we thank you for choosing our practice.
New certification $200
Renew certification $150
Discounted price for returning patients $100
Refund Policy: We offer a 100% money back guarantee if we are unable to certify you.
MMJ Super Blog Coming 1/21/2022
“We are going to cover everything in this series!!”
– Dr. Bharwani